As America’s largest travel agency company, Travel Leaders Group delivers a high-touch, personal level of travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients through our more than 7,000 company-owned, franchised and affiliated travel agencies throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Greece and Australia. The travel agencies that are part of Travel Leaders Group alone comprise over 30% of all agencies in North America. Our team of leaders – from our expert agents to our exceptional staff – are dedicated to delivering the best travel experience.
Travel Leaders Group manages numerous corporate, leisure and franchise travel operations under a variety of diversified brands and divisions:
- Nexion – An industry pioneer since 1995 and with operations in both the United States and Canada Nexion understands what travel professionals need to run their businesses. Nexion is the premier full-service host agency for independent, U.S. based travel professionals and offers plans to fit the needs of new sellers of travel as well as experienced travel agents.
- Protravel International – A nationally-recognized leader in the premium and luxury segments of the travel industry with annual sales of nearly $1 billion. Protravel’s commitment to personalized service, cutting-edge technology and depth of professional knowledge continue to make it the agency of choice for the finest companies and discriminating travelers worldwide.
- Travel Leaders Leisure Group – Includes All Aboard Travel, CruiseDeals.com, Cruise Specialists, Elite Journeys, SinglesCruise.com and wholly-owned leisure travel locations of Travel Leaders. Travel Leaders Leisure Group serves worldwide travelers through distinct, company-owned and franchise leisure travel brands. Each brand specializes in its own unique niche in the travel industry ranging from luxury cruises and tours to singles cruises, value-priced cruises, packaged cruise and land vacations and full-service leisure travel opportunities.
- Travel Leaders Franchise Group – Comprised of Travel Leaders and Results! Travel®, Travel Leaders Franchise Group is the largest travel agency franchisor in North America. Over 1,000 system-wide full-service and client-dedicated franchised locations produce annual sales of over $5 billion, specializing in both business and leisure travel. The unique business and leisure programs offered to our franchisees has enabled them to grow their respective businesses and thrive in the competitive landscape.
- Travel Leaders Corporate – Travel Leaders Corporate’s consultative approach builds a travel program around clients’ specific needs, rather than requiring them to conform to standardized processes. At Travel Leaders Corporate, each client is served by a dedicated team of U.S.-based agents assigned to each account. With a reputation built on reliability and a commitment to excellence, Travel Leaders Corporate offers its clients industry-leading products and services, and continuously seeks higher levels of performance. It’s the people of Travel Leaders Corporate that set it apart as a Departure from the Ordinary.
- Tzell Travel Group – Tzell ranks as one of the largest corporate travel management companies in the United States and provider of high-touch travel support for nearly 50 years. Tzell offers comprehensive travel management programs that blend the vast resources it is able to deliver as a travel powerhouse with the personalized dedication and emphasis on quality that you would expect from a boutique agency.
- Vacation.com – As North America’s leading business and marketing solutions provider to the leisure travel distribution channel, Vacation.com serves over 5,500 independent retail travel agencies across the United States and Canada. Vacation.com facilitates “The Power of the Partnership” between a network of quality preferred suppliers and member agencies that increase profits through disciplined marketing, comprehensive training and unique vacation products.
Now approaching $21 billion in annual sales – rivaling the annual sales volume of the travel industry’s mega-agencies and online travel agencies – Travel Leaders Group continues to transform travel with an unparalleled commitment to our vacation and business travel clients via our progressive approach toward each unique travel experience. Each unique travel experience begins with one of our more than 40,000 travel agent professionals operating through a variety of diversified divisions and brands that are helping make Travel Leaders Group “The undisputed leader in travel.”
Because of its leadership in travel, Travel Leaders Group has been recognized with nearly 150 prestigious Travel Weekly Magellan Awards since 2009. We’re also very proud that many of our select travel agent experts have been cited as among the best in the business by both Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. Travel Leaders Group has also been regularly ranked among the top 10 of all U.S.-based travel agency companies, according to Travel Weekly, #1 among all travel management companies by Business Travel News for eight years in a row, and as the leading full-service travel franchisor in North America according to Entrepreneur.