10 Jun Top Travel Leaders Agencies Nationally Honored with 2019 “Agency of Excellence” Award
25 Travel Leaders Network Associate Agencies Receive Coveted Award During EDGE Conference
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md., (June 10, 2019) — Travel Leaders Network recently announced its coveted “Agency of Excellence” award winners, which are the very top echelon of Travel Leaders Network’s franchise members. These premier awards are presented annually at EDGE, Travel Leaders’ Annual Conference, taking place this year at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland, through June 10. This year, the highest qualifying agencies to receive this distinction – which recognizes the greatest heights of leadership, business success and engagement – totaled 25 out of hundreds of Travel Leaders locations throughout the United States.
“This very elite group of Travel Leaders Network agency owners exemplifies how local business leaders can thrive when making the most of the programs, technology and networking opportunities available to them,” said Roger E. Block, CTC, President of Travel Leaders Network. “These Travel Leaders members are passionate about working with their clients and engaging in their local communities. They provide their clients memorable experiences and unparalleled service, whether it’s creating a once-in-a lifetime luxury trip or assisting clients when unforeseen travel delays impact their itineraries. The success each agency receives is a testament to their on-going dedication. Each of these Travel Leaders members is well-deserving of this Agency of Excellence award.”
These Travel Leaders members are passionate about working with their clients and engaging in their local communities.
– Travel Leaders Network President Roger E. Block
To earn the Agency of Excellence distinction, each Travel Leaders agency is scored in multiple categories that reflect business growth, utilization of key Travel Leaders marketing programs to effectively reach local consumers, sales growth, especially among key supplier partners, and participation in key training programs to enhance service to their clients, as well as participation in local and national business networking meetings and overall promotion of the Travel Leaders brand.
The 2019 honorees received their awards during a special ceremony held this week. Award recipients include:
- Lois Van Dyck and Sarah Nelson – San Jose, California
- Arvid & Patricia Olson, Lindsay Hardy and Denise Palumbo – Palm Coast, Florida
- Louise & Paul Lascik – Suwanee, Georgia
- Jason Block, Jay Ellenby, Bonnie Lee, Terry Denton and Rick Greenblatt – Alpharetta, Georgia
- Anne & Duane Jasper – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Ann Waters – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Diane Mullahy – Framingham, Massachusetts
- Sara Butruff – Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Sandy and David Lovick Jr. – Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Cynthia Tyo – Fargo, North Dakota
- Pat VanFossen and Tom Carlsen – New York, New York
- Dave Hershberger and Robin Hershberger – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Judy Clappin – East Greenwich, Rhode Island
- Linda Bourgeois – Memphis, Tennessee
- Jackye Alton – Houston, Texas
- Christy Prescott – San Antonio, Texas
- Bruce & Carol Horner – Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Sondra Wilson and Julie Harrington – Richland, Washington
- Alex Trettin – Tacoma, Washington
- Dennis & Linda Heyde – Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Dale Rauwerdink – Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Rebecca Naugler & Kathy Davig – La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Denise Petricka – Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Mary Miller and Pam Wencel – Middleton, Wisconsin
- Kim Gorres – New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Travel Better” with Travel Leaders. To find the Travel Leaders travel agent fitting your unique needs, go here. Or to find the Travel Leaders location nearest you, visit Travelleaders.com or call 800-335-TRIP (8747).
About Travel Leaders Network
Travel Leaders Network (www.TravelLeaders.com) assists millions of leisure and business travelers annually, and is one of the largest sellers of luxury travel, cruises and tours in the travel agency industry, with approximately 5,700 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. Travelers also have access to The Travel Collection by Travel Leaders Group, a selection of travel offers and discounts available at no additional cost to holders of select American Express® cards. For more information visit www.TheTravelCollection.com.