Vacation’s honeymoon quiz helps couples find the type of resort that is right for them
New York, NY (October 12, 2017) – Some might describe a honeymoon as the trip of a lifetime – one both you and your spouse will cherish forever. The most important component of any honeymoon is the person you are there with, but another major part of the equation is the property where you stay. There are a million things to think about when choosing a resort, and one big consideration is if you should select an all-inclusive resort, in which you pay upfront for your room, meals, drinks, and activities, or a resort in which you pay for the room only in advance, with all meals, drinks and activities paid for at the time you enjoy them. Vacation has developed an easy quiz to let prospective honeymooners know which is the right choice for them: http://bit.ly/2fu205x.
“A honeymoon is a unique experience; it’s the first time two people take a vacation as a married couple, and because of that, it’s important to stay at a resort that captures your style,” said Vacation’s Brian Hegarty. “The interactive quiz we have developed lets two people discuss what is important to them and which type of resort will meet their needs.”
The quiz takes couples through a variety of scenarios, such as:
- Budget: How strict is your honeymoon budget? Do you have enough money available for unexpected expenses on the trip, or would you rather know up front what you will be paying?
- Drinks: Do you want to start the day with a mimosa, drink a pina colada by the pool at noon, see the sunset on the beach with a mai tai in hand, and then enjoy a multi-course dinner with wine? Or are you satisfied with just the occasional beer?
- Activities: As a couple, do you like time to relax on vacations and forget about the stress of everyday life (and even weddings!), or do you want to be active?
- Adventure: Is your dream honeymoon all about a lush, luxury resort, or would you and your betrothed rather focus on sightseeing and just have a comfy place to sleep at night?
- Entertainment: Do you love the nightlife scene, or would you rather enjoy quiet evenings away from all the hustle and bustle?
Based on your answers, Vacation tells you what your best option is. If your most suitable option is an all-inclusive, Vacation’s advice is to look carefully, since not every all-inclusive resort is created equal in terms of amenities, dining options, sporting options, etc. If your answers indicate that paying as you go is best, Vacation provides helpful tips for that style of vacation.
“Whichever resort type you select, Vacation highly recommends using the services of a travel agent who specializes in honeymoons,” Hegarty continued. “The travel professionals working for Vacation not only have the inside knowledge of the various resort brands, but also the personal experience of staying at many of them. Because of their honeymoon planning expertise, they are able to provide guidance and help you book a vacation that will be so amazing that you’ll never forget it.”
Vacation is a celebration of why people travel and its six categories—including Play (Adventures + Events), Unwind (Resorts + Spas), Bond (Families + Groups), Celebrate (Weddings + Honeymoons), Savor (Food + Wine), and Explore (Destinations + Cultures)—are filled with rich content. The articles, online quizzes, videos, infographics, and podcasts are designed to help modern travelers plan a vacay they’re going to love. In fact, it will be Love at First Travel. #LoveUrVacay
# # #
Vacation inspires, informs and guides travelers throughout their planning process, making every step—from researching a destination to connecting with the ideal travel expert—as rewarding as possible. The content-rich website is powered by Travel Leaders Group (www.travelleadersgroup.com), one of the industry’s largest travel agency companies, with annual sales over $21 billion through over 7,000 locations. Check out Vacation at www.vacation.com or on social media at #LoveUrVacay.
Search by Category
- Airline Relations
- All Aboard Travel
- Awards and Honors
- Business Development
- Charitable/Community Activity
- Colletts Travel
- CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Cruise Holidays
- Cruise Specialists
- CTS (Corporate Travel Services)
- Hotel Program
- Luxury Travel Network
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nexion Canada
- Open Letters
- Protravel International
- Results! Travel
- The Andrew Harper Alliance
- The Andrew Harper Travel Office
- TL Network Canada
- Travel Leaders
- Travel Leaders Corporate
- Travel Leaders Elite
- Travel Leaders Franchise Group
- Travel Leaders Group
- Travel Leaders Leisure Group
- Travel Leaders Luxury Brands
- Travel Leaders Network
- Travel Leaders of Tomorrow
- Travel Leaders UK
- Travel Tips
- Travel Trends