18 Oct Lee Kitchen to Keynote Travel Leaders Network’s Annual Owners Meeting in Cancun
“Culture Change Agent” and top executives speak on tactics for business growth in 2020
Alexandria, VA (October 18, 2019) — Today, Travel Leaders Network, one of the largest North America-based sellers of travel, announced that Culture Change Agent Lee Kitchen will keynote its Annual Owners Meeting for franchisees that’s being held Nov. 21, 2019, at the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa in Cancun, Mexico. Kitchen is rated as a 5-star Innovation Catalyst and is a Certified Master Facilitator. He is one of several experts set to enlighten travel agency owners at The Travel Leaders Network Annual Owners Meeting on how they can grow their businesses in the new year.
Lee aims to motivate our advisors to think more creatively as a step toward having a more successful 2020.
– Travel Leaders Network President Roger E. Block
At this event exclusively for owners and managers of Travel Leaders Network franchise locations, attendees will have ample opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and chances to engage and share best practices with one another. They will also learn from other speakers during specialized sessions, such as:
- President Roger Block will hold an interactive “State of the Union” session discussing the strategic direction of Travel Leaders Network and what’s in store for 2020.
- Shailja Gulati, Vice President, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, at Travel Leaders Group, will explain the benefits of The Travel Collection, a Travel Leaders Group program that offers discounts on air travel, car rentals, air and hotel packages. She will also discuss how the program allows consumers to pay for their travel purchases using points from particular charge cards when booked through one of the travel advisors participating in The Travel Collection program.
- Brian Hegarty, Vice President, Marketing, Travel Leaders Network, will address the changing landscape of travel distribution as it relates to the consolidation in the industry and what it means for the advisor.
- Peter Vlitas, Senior Vice President, Airline Relations, Travel Leaders Group, will discuss airline relationships and how the New Distribution Capability (NDC) is transforming distribution and how Travel Leaders and its advisors can leverage this new structure.
- Sara Altschul, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Travel Leaders Group, will moderate a panel discussion that examines fraudulent activity impacting travel agencies and potential solutions to protecting consumer and agency information.
- Pam Jarvis, Director, Cruise Programs, Travel Leaders Network, will discuss the added value of the company’s hosted cruise program, Distinctive Voyages, and will give an update on what the program will include in 2020.
- Jeremy Van Kuyk, Vice President, Technology, Travel Leaders Group, will discuss the latest changes and benefits of its Agent Profiler lead generation tool, which enables travel advisors to effectively promote their specialties, areas of expertise and client testimonials.
Top-selling agency owners who are “Leaders” members can participate in an additional day of networking and learning.
On Friday, Nov. 22, Roger Block and Karen Blauw will give an overview of the expansion of Travel Leaders Network internationally. There will be updates on corporate travel trends by Mike Boult, Senior Vice President, Corporate Sales, Travel Leaders Group; Mike Heflin, Senior Vice President, Hotels, Travel Leaders Group, will discuss using Travel Leaders Group hotel programs for corporate accounts; Sheree Curry, Manager of Public Relations and Communications, will discuss leveraging media relations for corporate travel. Lee Kitchen will also deliver an additional keynote address to inspire attendees.
“During his 32-year career at The Walt Disney Company, Lee helped create some of its most impactful marketing campaigns and operational efficiency changes,” said Roger E. Block, President of Travel Leaders Network, which has more than 40,000 travel advisor members serving millions of clients worldwide. “Lee aims to motivate our advisors to think more creatively as a step toward having a more successful 2020.”
Advisors interested in joining Travel Leaders Network can visit TravelLeadersNetwork.com for more information on becoming a part of a passionate community of professionals with access to innovative marketing and exclusive offers that only an internationally-respected powerhouse cane provide.
About Travel Leaders Network
Travel Leaders Network (www.TravelLeaders.com) assists millions of leisure and business travelers annually, and is one of the largest sellers of luxury travel, cruises and tours in the travel agency industry, with approximately 5,700 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. Travelers also have access to The Travel Collection by Travel Leaders Group, a selection of travel offers and discounts available at no additional cost to holders of select American Express® cards. For more information visit www.TheTravelCollection.com.